Gathering of Information
The majority of our websites do not require registration for access to the general parts of the website, but for the downloading of certain information such as Whitepapers, PowerPoint Presentations, the participation in online educational courses, etc., registration is required. Such information is not sold to third parties but only shared with the applicable contracted courses owners or providers where applicable. Details may also, if required by law, be shared with local, state or national registration bodies if such activity is required as part of the completion of a specific course.
What kind of information do we collect?
We collect information about you in several ways in order to meet our goal to provide you with the information and services that are most relevant to you. We automatically collect general usage information about all members and visitors to determine the number and frequency of visitors to the site and its areas. This information includes the type of browser or search engine you are using, traffic patterns on the site, and site usage. We only use such information in the aggregate and may provide this statistical information to our advertisers, partners, sponsors, affiliates and the general public. We may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
Registration. You may provide us with certain information such as your name, e-mail address, billing address and credit card number when you subscribe to certain of our services or the purchasing of a course. We may also request additional information from you in order to provide you with a more personalized experience when using the services. This information will be used internally by us to provide you with your requested services and to provide you the opportunity to receive information and notices about other services that we may provide. We will not provide this information to unauthorized third parties.
Questionnaires and Surveys. You may provide us with information in questionnaires, interviews and surveys including but not limited to, your real estate sales figures, gross commissions, marketing systems, listing systems, buyer systems, referral systems, office procedures, customer service, client retention and business planning. This information may be compiled in the aggregate and provided to our members, advertisers, partners, sponsors and affiliates.
Contests and Sweepstakes. We may, on occasion, run contests and sweepstakes and other promotions on our site or through our subscribed services in which we request entrants to provide their name, address, e-mail address or phone number. In some cases, entrants may be required to answer survey questions about a range of topics. This information will be used to verify the entrant's identity and to communicate with entrants. We will not share any of the entrant's personal contact or identifying information with any unauthorized third party. We may make information about entrants available in aggregated form to advertisers, partners, sponsors, affiliates and the general public. The identity of any winners from our contests, sweepstakes and other promotions may be disclosed in accordance with the contest, sweepstakes or promotions' rules.
Correspondence. If you send us e-mails or letters, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
How do we use and disclose your information?
ASAC/KCREE does not sell your personally identifiable information to third parties. We may however use your personal information as follows:
What security precautions do we take?
- By providing your personal information, we can process and fulfill your orders and notify you of your order status. We can also process your membership, service your account, and provide you with ongoing customer support and assistance.
- We may use your personal information to provide you with information about our other products and services, important feature updates to the site, and any other special offers or advertisements that we think you will find of interest.
- We may disclose aggregated data to our advertisers, partners, sponsors, affiliates and the general public to generate reports and marketing research. This information will not include personally identifiable information about you without your consent. You may choose to disclose your personal information to our sponsors, affiliates or partners when you respond to individual promotions or advertisements. If you request additional information on a third party's products or services, you authorize us to send your personal information to that third party so that they may fulfill your request.
- We use your information and cookies to deliver personalized services, content, promotions, and advertisements to enhance your experience with our site. We may provide you with e-mail updates or newsletters to provide you with information about site upgrades, new features, events, promotions, special offers and more. You have the option to e-mail us to opt out of receiving future e-mails.
- When you purchase products or services offered through our site, the provider of the product or service will receive your personal information in order to complete your order. These providers have separate privacy and data collection practices and we have no responsibility for their policies.
- We may disclose your personal information when we reasonably believe that disclosure is required by law or other legal authorities. We may also disclose your personal information when we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights or property rights, our users' rights or the rights of others.
We are committed to protecting the security of your credit card and account information on our site. We take reasonable security measures to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
Credit Card and Financial information. When you enter credit card or other financial information on our site, we transmit the information in an encrypted format for your protection.
Although not intend for minors, all of our sites are child-friendly sites and do not contain any pornography, nudity or violence. We however request that minors not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you may forward us your information in conjunction with a parent or guardian.
here to opt out from ASAC/KCREE websites
By using any of the services or websites within the ASAC/KCREE companies, you consent to the collection and use of information
by us as outlined herein. If we change our privacy policies,
the changes will be posted here so that you will always know
what information we gather, how we might use this information,
and to whom we will disclose it. We reserve the right, at
our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions
of this policy at any time. Please be sure to check this page
periodically for changes. Your continued use of the site following
changes to this policy will mean that you accept the changes.
Originally published: October 2008